The Best Solution to Anti-chemical- TPV Waterstop
PVE-01: A coil of TPV waterstop with center bulb
TPV waterstop, also known as TPER waterstop, made of an alloy of rubber and plastic, acts as a fluid-tight diaphragm with excellent mechanical properties and higher chemical resistance than traditional waterstops. Without plasticizer, stabilizer or fillers, the TPV waterstops will not leech out when exposed to chemical fluids as hydrophilic waterstops.
HDPE Waterstop is used as a fluid-tight diaphragm, embedded in concrete, across and along the joint, for primary and secondary containment structures. Chemical Resistant Waterstops are ideally suited for fuel, oil, and other hydrocarbon
Features & benefits：
- Quality recycled thermoplastic elastomeric rubber materials - healthy and environmental friendly.
- Excellent resistance against chemical, ozone, oils, solvents, hydrocarbon and aggressive industrial liquids, etc.
- Not susceptible to ketones, esters, glycols, alcohol, and water solution of acids, salts and bases, etc.
- High resistance to long term temperature changing ranging from -78°F to 275°F.
- High elasticity.
- Superior weather and UV resistance
- Easy to butt-weld.
- low tension and compression set.
- Excellent dynamic fatigue resistance.
PVE-02: TPV waterstops with center bulbs
PVE-03: A coil of wrapped TPV waterstop without center bulbs
Normally, the TPV waterstops are embedded into or installed along extend of joints for preventing water and chemical liquid leaking into the joints, which is the weak point in any concrete structure. As to the changes of directions, pre-fabricated products are needed for easy installation.
To enhance the fixing of waterstops, you could fasten them to surround reinforcing bars with the help of steel wires. For easy installation, our TPV comes with punched flanges, brass eyelets, hog rings or clamps as PVC waterstops according your request.
PVE-04: TPV waterstop prefabrications for changing directions
- Ideal for primary and secondary containment structures.
- Sewage treatment facilities.
- Fueling containing areas.
- Mining and refineries industries.
- Structures relating to ozone.
- Manure pits and elevator pits.
- Retaining walls and dams.
- Storage tanks and other water reservoirs.
- Canals and tunnels.
- Roof and floor slabs, parking decks and bridge decks.
|Physical properties||Test methods||Minimum value|
|Tear resistance||ASTM D-624||278 psi|
|Specific gravity||ASTM D-792||0.96|
|Hardness shore A||ASTM D-2240||90 ± 3 at 25°C (77°F)|
|Tensile strength||ASTM D-412||2300 psi|
|Ultimate elongation||ASTM D-412||530%|
|100% modulus||ASTM D-746||1000 psi|
|Low temperature brittleness (Tb) °F (°C)||ASTM D-746||-78 (-61) passed|
|Compression set||ASTM D-395||29% at 25°C (77°F)|
|Ozone Resistance||ASTM D-1171||No cracking at 500 pphm|
|Chemical resistance||ASTM D-471||Meet even exceed|
|Drinking water safe||NSF / ANSI Standard 61||Meet even exceed|
|Green certification||Green specification||Meet even exceed|
Joint Waterstop Catalog